Friday, April 9, 2010

New gal?

OK. So I promised myself that I'd post this.

I like a girl... I have a crush on a girl.

Shut the fuck up. I know, I know... sigh.
But seriously... She's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hot. I mean not like, "damn gurl, chu hot" ... I mean like MODEL hot... This girl is like a Victoria Secret model and she doesn't even know it!

And for some reason... She likes me?

The thing is... on the first date, I fucked up. I was swearing like a pirate. I didn't have a good control of my mouth. I was SO hammered.
The second date I was shy and awkward. But the third date I kissed her. :)


Now tomorrow we're going on our 6th date to the zoo. I hope I don't fuck up. She's uber cute and sooo cool. I can talk to her on a friend level which is nice.

More from me about this topic... hopefully more topics will come of this.

yours, Bryan

No comments:

Post a Comment