Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Schaaweeeeeet

Cool, more work coming up. It feels like forever since I've worked with Alex (my gaffer).
I say that as if I've been working with other people/jobs. But Alex is the only one that gets me work. lol If it wern't for him I'd still be P.A'ing.

I've been working hard on the old Final Cut Pro and i just posted Scrabble Night 2.
People seem to like it. As Alex said. "...it's always hard to follow up such a great first piece." Which is true. I think the first one was funnier. Having said that the Acting might have been better in the Scrabble 2.
He also offered some good advice. Which is really nice from someone who's been in the biz for over 20 years.

What else
OH and im seeing a lady friend now ;)
Remember the girl I was talking about in the last post? Ya we're dating now.

So things are going good now. Weathers gettin' warmer. Starting to jog again.

lol give it a week and I'll go back to being pissy ol' Bryan

Yours,
Bryan

No comments:

Post a Comment